Saturday, July 07, 2007

Mickey and Minnie

Here's something new I learned today (did everyone else already know this?): The current voice of Mickey Mouse, Wayne Allwine, is married to Russi Taylor, the current voice for Minnie Mouse. That's hillarious! I wonder how that came about. Were they married first before they started doing Mickey and Minnie voices, or did they meet and marry because they obviously knew each other through their voice work. Hmmm... Anyway, I think the whole thing is rather romantic and relatively amusing.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like the Mickey and Minnie figurine we gave you for your wedding. We knew it wasn't classy, but you always loved Disneyland.
    Did I put that into storage or did it go to the land of unwanted Knick-Knacks? I'm not sure.
    Anyway, that's a cute story about the people who do the voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was the best thing I have heard all day (aside from church doctrine, of course.) What a cute piece of information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What came first Mickey & Minnie or Wayne & Russi?

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.