Today was Becca's baby blessing and it was so lovely! Ben gave a beautiful blessing and afterwards Becca just seemed so radiant to me... what a cutie I have. :) Ben's family stayed over at our house for the afternoon after church - we had a yummy lunch with a wonderful cake that Emily brought. We also played a rousing round of "spoons" and took a quick field trip to see our new house that we'll be moving to this Saturday. We didn't stay long because the house currently doesn't have any power... so it was super hot. Power is supposed to get turned on tomorrow, so I can start really spending some more time over there getting our first loads of boxes unpacked and organized. Anyway, it was a pleasant day and I'm just so happy to now have Becca blessed - she's just precious!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Blessing Day
Today was Becca's baby blessing and it was so lovely! Ben gave a beautiful blessing and afterwards Becca just seemed so radiant to me... what a cutie I have. :) Ben's family stayed over at our house for the afternoon after church - we had a yummy lunch with a wonderful cake that Emily brought. We also played a rousing round of "spoons" and took a quick field trip to see our new house that we'll be moving to this Saturday. We didn't stay long because the house currently doesn't have any power... so it was super hot. Power is supposed to get turned on tomorrow, so I can start really spending some more time over there getting our first loads of boxes unpacked and organized. Anyway, it was a pleasant day and I'm just so happy to now have Becca blessed - she's just precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a nice picture of your family! I see Lacy and Peter made it down. That's great.
ReplyDeleteAaron just went back to Provo this morning. I was looking at your Blog when he said goodbye. He liked your picture too.
Your brother borrowed one of my vacuum cleaners. He's moving into his new apt. today (same bldg., different ward). Give Emma and Becca a hug and kiss from me.
P.S. I finally had more time to click on the 'cake' link.
ReplyDeleteIs that the very same cake that Emily brought? That was a fancy cake.
Emily is thoughtful.
Yay for Becca's blessing! She is sure a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is a keeper, what a handsome family. Becca will have sooo much fun growing up in such a good enviroment.
ReplyDeleteOh and the cake, THERE IS nothing better than a Bundt cake! Sarah can't wait to buy a pan so she can try one herself.
Tomorrow we go to Lagoon, we will be thinking of you there as we try our best to lose our dinner on the Wicked!
Dadoo!
The Wicked? Is that a new ride?! How exciting! Have fun tomorrow.. and I hope you take pictures for your blog! :)
ReplyDelete