Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Underwear, mommies, and hockey pucks


This post will be a little random (as is evident from the title!)... but sometimes that's fun, isn't it? :) First, my mom has been bugging me (in a nice way of course) for a while to post pictures of the insides of our house. So I took a short little video of me walking through the place. I realized afterwards that I talked rather fast during it... so have fun trying to understand what I'm saying. ;)

So, I've begun potty training Emma... again. This time, we're actually doing really well! Hooray! I feel like Emma's been aching for a while to give it another go and she's been doing so well this time around! It's been 2 days of no accidents! Yippee! This is only at home, though... she is still wearing pullups out of the house. I'm going to give it another week at least before I dare venture out of doors with Emma only in underwear. But, I am so proud of Emma using the potty at home without me needing to remind her... what a big girl! The picture above is from yesterday morning... Emma was just wearing her panties and nothing else and both her and Becca were both on their tummies watching a show. Pretty cute, I thought.

Lastly, there are few you tube videos I've been wanting to post. I'll put them below. The first is a pretty amusing song about things mommies say during the course of day. It's quite funny. Below that is a video from the "Will it Blend" series of clips... They're basically cool videos showing how powerful the Blendtec blenders are by blending up everything from hockey pucks, to glow sticks, to ipods. Odd, but entertaining.



9 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, your house is nice. I like that opening over the sink, so you can watch the kids in the next room. I'm sure it makes the kitchen brighter too.
    I'd still like to see your master bath. Didn't you say it has two sinks? Also, if it's not to invasive, it would be fun to see the other bedrooms. You have three right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to add a comment about that Blendtec. I've asked your dad for a Vitamix for Christmas. Sarah's been trying to tell me how powerful the Blendtec is. I guess she's right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can disregard my first comment. My computer was just freezing up and I didn't realize it. On the third attempt the video played all the way through then promptly crashed. Sarah has told me in the past that my computer needs more memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for potty training!! =)
    Guess who is your new visiting teacher.....ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Jodi?! I get to have you for my vt? That's super! You better not miss a month, or I'll tell on you. he, he ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a nice garage and a computer with what looks like a great LCD monitor, is a 19"? Oh, where is the XBox360??? Oh and I almost forgot, did I see a BBQ?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. No BBQ... that would be nice... Ben's dreams of a nice grill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yipee for potty training!! I loved the mommy video. It is so true! Why, oh why would someone attempt to blend up hockey pucks? Did you notice that he puts on his safety glasses after he's been blending for awhile?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun to see your house! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.