Friday, May 09, 2008

David Archuleta!!

So, I totally feel like I lucked out being in Utah the week that David Archuleta came to town! I Love American Idol and 'Little David' is just so cute! ;) I have a total crush on him. Ha! I guess he's too young for me. Anyway, my mom and I packed up the kiddos and headed to Gateway to see him. On our way down, I thought to myself - 'it'll probably be packed with people, but it can't be that bad since it's during a school day and all the little 12 year old David fans will be away at school'. But, I was sooo wrong! The place was swarming with little girls - but, not too surprisingly, also swarming with lots of mommies and their toddlers. Right next to me there was this older lady in her 50's or so, screaming her head off "David! I LOVE you!!". It was hillarious - she kept apologizing to me for waving her hands in front of my camera - she said "I'm just crazy about David! He's just so cute!" Anyway, it was fun and a rather memorable outing. After seeing little David, we ate some lunch and then headed over to the children's museum. I love visiting that place! The kids always have an awesome time! Well, I'll post more about our week in Utah after we get back home. We'll be coming home Monday. We have a fun weekend planned and tonight we're going to see Iron Man!

6 comments:

  1. How cool that you got to see him! We love him at our house....and yes, we think he is just so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you saw David. Wow!! I think I'll vote for him now that my friend has seen him in person...how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The famous David Archuleta. He's a talanted young man. I especially liked your photo of the snazy limo. Oh the life of a star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you got to see David, and fun you get to be in Utah. I hope you are having fun there. Kami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope that David get the vote to move onto the final performance. We will be waiting to see if there are any pictures of our dear family included in the home town video during tonights show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, how fun for you. I can totally picture you out there screaming and waving your arms at him. :)

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.