I took this picture just before leaving for church yesterday. Their Grandma Dangerfield got all the kids these darling Christmas outfits and I'm so thankful!
It looks like summer down there. The kids would be sitting in a snow bank if you tried that here today. More snow is on the way. I don't mind. Snow for Christmas is perfect. I just tire of it by March.
They look darling!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like summer down there. The kids would be sitting in a snow bank if you tried that here today. More snow is on the way. I don't mind. Snow for Christmas is perfect. I just tire of it by March.
ReplyDeleteLook at Jacob's smile! Wow! He is a total cutie pie, as are your girls.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet picture. I love Christmas time outfits for kids. Cute Cute!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteVery good looking!
ReplyDelete