Hooray for Spring! I've never been great about decorating for Easter time, so I tried to spruce up our kitchen table a bit more this year... it might be a little overly springy! :)
I put together a little 12 days to Easter countdown - Each egg had some candy and a piece of paper with an activity...
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of our wild duck feeding experience. The kids kind of hated it because there were SOOO many ducks chasing the kids and their bread. It was so crazy, it was hilarious, but I was too busy defending my wailing children to take a picture. Hahaha. We escaped the ducks and played at the park across the street for a short while...
Easter coloring...
Spring cookies!
Jake had his preschool Easter party - I love his sweet preschool teachers and fun holiday parties they put together for the kids...
Claire got special treatment :)
Cupcake face!
Only in Arizona can you go to the water park in March!
But it was COLD... so the crowds stayed away...
Zoo with cousins...
Pretty Spring decor and so many fun activities.
ReplyDeleteI really like your hair too!
You have such nice winter weather. If I didn't love the mountains so much I would almost be jealous. At least Spring has made it here and we've been able to plant our garden.
That group pic of you and the kids is really good.
One can not be overly springy!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure the water park was open?
What zoo play area is that?