Cutie Rebecca is now 7! I really can't believe she's gotten so old! She's a doll and is such a needed light in our home. She is responsible, independent, thoughtful, and kind. Although I can't believe she's this "old", she's also mature beyond her age - and always has been. Love my sweet Becca babe!
Birthday morning breakfast...
Later that morning, I took the older girls to get their first real pedicure - they LOVED it, of course... what fun little ladies I have :)
As a family we went bowling, per her request. It had been a long time since we went bowling, but as I remember from the last time, we are all bad bowlers...
This girl is full of personality!
So is this guy...
Oh, ya, and she is too...
After dinner, we came home for cake and presents...
On Sunday, we got together with Ben's family at Peter and Lacy's house and celebrated all the April birthdays - which include, Becca, Ben Lee, Ben Dangerfield, and Ford!
So, more gifts!
Ford got a water table from Grandma and Grandpa - it was a hit with all the kids...
We also played corn hole!
And ate more cake! Yum!
Thanks for having a birthday Becca!

Corn Hole is a great game, like Jarts without the pointy projectiles
ReplyDeleteYou guys know how to party.
ReplyDelete