Since Ben and I had The Emma, our lives have changed greatly. The thing that seems to have changed the most is our ability to go out in the evening. We used to go out several times each week to a movie or out to eat or just out shopping. Nowadays, Emma is usually pooped out and ready for bed at 6:00, meaning we're in for the night as well. Occasionally, however, this trend is broken with a special outing that is oh so welcome. Last night Ben's school was hosting a students night at Castles and Coasters - the lone, rather small amusement park in the Phoenix area. We decided to be "fun" and go... so, we got Emma up after having gone to bed for an hour. We met up with some friends, who also have kiddies, and we traded off babysitting while the rest went on a roller coaster, or log ride, or other cheap, but entertaining amusement. It was quite a fun evening! Ben went on the "Sky Diver" several times. I refused to ride myself... I've never really enjoyed the rides that just make you ill. I love a good roller coaster, but not something like this.If the video does not display properly
click here to upgrade to Flash 8
Well, I hope you all have a splendid day. Don't forget, tomorrow is Ben's birthday! He is turning 26! Hooray for Ben! Growing old, and wiser too!
Happy Birthday Ben!!! 26 huh? How can that be when your mother in law is still 29?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ben, may it be full of spiffyness!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!
ReplyDelete