Here's me and the dad at BYU graduation. I remember recently watching a video where dad asked Sarah what she thought of the ceremony. Sarah replied, "boring", which I am sure it was. Nonetheless, it was a great milestone, and it was nice to have an event to tie it to.
Oh, the glorious Mit! For those of you who are not aware, Aaron worked at Arby's before leaving for his mission. This is him dressed up as the Arby's Mit. He was so animated in that costume, running around next to the busy street, jumping up and down. He drew quite a bit of attention that day. Here is Mom with the Mit.
These pictures were both taken near St. George. I believe we took this trip around March or April of 2004, a few months before Aaron left. The one to the left depicts Ben saving Dad from an imminent death. There are a many other things I remember from this trip...one of which being mom's "Indian marbles". Also while on this trip, the boys went golfing while the girls shopped around through the St. George Outlets. And if my memory serves me correctly, dad could often be found playing the "shark" in the hotel pool. 
This next picture is of the family at Niagara Falls on the Maid of the Mist. We got rather wet on this adventure. I remember we were trying to take pictures and video while on the boat... we tried keeping our cameras covered with our rain slickers while recording. It was rather tricky.
These last two pictures are of Emma while much smaller in size. The one on the left is Emma at about 3 months. The one below is of a practically bald Emma at 8 months sitting in Grandma Szymanski's backyard, playing with some lovely fall leaves. 
I hope you've enjoyed this walk through the past with me. You may also click on any of the pictures to view them larger, just in case you would like to see our lovely faces even more clearly. :) Have a lovely day!
Ahhhhhh... We're so cute.
ReplyDeleteI am glad to report that I'm not as fat as I was in those pictures.
ReplyDelete