Friday, July 20, 2007

Tummy Time

I took a cute video of Becca. I've been so lame about taking pictures and such... I figured my mom in particular would enjoy this to see how big she's getting! She's actually still such a teeny little thing, but she looks much more like a baby and not so much like a bitty newborn. Oh, my little cutie! We've been trying to make tummy time a routine every day... she likes it for a little while but soon gets tired and flustered. She's fun to watch...



Oh, and as you can see, Emma likes to get in on the tummy time too. What a cute goof! :)

P.S. Ben received his USMLE board scores today! He did awesome! I'm such a proud wife. :)

5 comments:

  1. I just got home from a visit teaching appointment. Our second appt. forgot us, I guess, so Jeannie and I are taking a break until 3:45. That's when we'll go see appt. #3. What a treat to find a video of my grand-daughter! Becca is getting so strong! Emma is funny having some tummy time too.
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Congrats Ben! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo congratulations Ben! You definitely deserve a long golf outing and an insanely spiffy session of gaming for doing so well. :D

    (btw. Becca is getting incredibly buff! Last time I had my tummy time I only lasted 1 minute.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Muffin... you are so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.