Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hip hip hooray for Nursery!


I feel like I've really been Becca-focused in a lot of my recent posts, but she's been hitting many milestones in her growth and I have to document it! :) I really do love Emma too. ;) Anyway, Becca had her first day of nursery today. Hooray!! Having Ben and I both teaching most weeks in YM and YW, we have been most anxious for her to start nursery so we can cease the shuffling that always seems to happen each week during church. It was so lovely to sit in Gospel Doctrine and teach YW without worrying about little Becca. She screamed when I first left, but seems to have calmed down quickly and did well - she has her older sister Emma in nursery too right now (for a couple of months), so I'm sure that helped to have a familiar face to keep her happy. Emma said Becca had fun playing in nursery and liked eating crackers and marshmallows. :)

10 comments:

  1. Yeah for nursery. Its always so nice to have your kids with you, but by 18 months its like yeah a free baby sitter!!! I know that sounds bad, but it is very hard when you both have commitments. I know how you feel always posting about Becca, I feel that way with Ava, its just she changes so much day to day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for nursery!! Now I can't wait for tally's turn....Oh wait she already goes..cause I a nursery worker. I just hope they release me when she can officially go:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok Laughed so hard. Becca is so cute love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sundays will be easier now. I'm really glad for you.
    Nursery is a nice safe place for the little children to learn how to manage for awhile without mommy and daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big Yeah for Nursery! We just love it too. Hope your feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it when they come of age and go into Nursery... you are no longer "inactive parent" as in you are at church but no in ANY of your meetings. :) Yeah, for nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two in nursery, you can double up on the treat bucket, or did I hear that the bucket is no more. Becca is so fortunate to have a big sister to help her make these steps, a good mommy and daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nursery is the best! I'm glad you were able to have a break finally!! Becca is so cute! It seems like you just had her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for nursery! (We've only got 7 months and 4 days to go!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for Briggs to get into nursery...only five more months ha ha ha :( So I love that you commented on my Arrested Dev. square...I honestly laughed bout it forever. I can't hear his voice in my head every time too..."Hey Brother" ha ha ha, classic

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.