Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mmm... hot dogs, cookies, and paint

Well, to start out - bummer news - the doctor tried really hard to figure out the gender of the baby for me today. But that darn umbilical cord was draped carefully over the area in question and he was unable to tell. Sigh. My actual ultrasound appt isn't for 2 more weeks, so patience will have to be required as I anxiously wait FOREVER to find out.

We had a little Halloween gathering yesterday - one of many, it seems. Emma has her preschool Halloween party on Friday. I'm really excited for that one because I volunteered myself to go and help. It should be fun! Anyway, Emma's favorite part of the party yesterday was painting her pumpkin. She worked diligently painting hers purple for a good 30 minutes. She hardly wanted to leave it to go decorate her sugar cookie. Becca's favorite part was her mummy dog (hot dog wrapped cleverly in bread like a mummy - very cute Liora!). She ate the whole thing - I don't know where it all goes, but she eats a lot - She even tried eating the paint for her pumpkin but quickly realized that it was gross and started crying. Poor silly thing.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

4 comments:

  1. Oh well, we all get to wait a little longer on the gender results.
    The Halloween party looks fun.
    I do pity all the moms with kids on sugar highs this week.
    I'll be making your sister and dad some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We'll probably have left over candy after trick or treat night. We just don't get as many anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUMMER!! I was so excite to hear what you are having!! (I really think it is a boy..) Darn umbilical cords! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poll now reads 8-3 for a boy, can we trust the exit polls? And what's the deal with Becca, is there anything she won't eat?

    Dadoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. the girls costumes were so cute, and I loved your little video.

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.