Something I really miss about living in Utah is all the Pioneer Day celebrations... and even though Pioneer Day isn't a holiday in Arizona, it still is in my heart and with my pioneer heritage. :) We had our good friends, Lindsie and Jake and their cute kids, over for dinner and dessert last night. In honor of the holiday, we also played some pioneer games with the kids - sack races and stick pulls! It resulted in lots of giggling...

That's adorable. I'ts so great that you found a way to do Pioneer Day with the kids.
ReplyDeleteGood job!
I love pioneer day. tonight craig is doing his firework show. . . he is a bit obsessed. . . I will be sure to take pictures. . . then you can live vicariously through my pictures ;)
ReplyDeleteSusan Susan bo Busen,
ReplyDeleteBanana fanno fo Fusan,
Me my mo Musan,
SUSAN!