I'm 18 weeks! And I had my ultrasound today! Baby is looking healthy... AND it's a.... GIRL! We were seriously, most definitely shocked. More so than any past pregnancy we thought for sure this was a boy... we just had that feeling, you know? Plus, I had a ultrasound around 12 weeks and the ultrasound tech said that it kind of looked to be a boy... he said it was really too early to see clearly enough for sure, but it looked like he saw possible boy parts. So, we let that very early call solidify what we thought we already knew. :) Anyway... we were very surprised to learn we'll be having another lady in the Dangerfield household. I'm oh so happy... and we're getting pretty close to having a name ready too. But we'll save that news till much later.
Hooray for girls! Good thing Jake has his daddy... and that daddy has Jake. :)
Congrats! That is so exciting! Girls are the best ya know! We kinda like them around here. We are just going to have to get Jeremy a boy dog!
ReplyDeleteAnother little girl will be so sweet.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Ben.
Congratulations! So happy for your family.
ReplyDeleteSo fantastic Susan!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Susan! You make some awfully cute girls. :)
ReplyDeleteHow Fun! Another cutie baby doll! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting. My poor brother had to deal with 3 sisters too, but I think he was just fine. My sister is also pregnant and I bet you have almost the same due dates because she and I are about 2 weeks apart in our due dates. Hers is May 29. Anyway, that's so exciting and I'm glad you almost have a name picked out. That's always hard for us.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am no good with those feelings either...I have been wrong with the gender of each of my kids and I thought i knew for sure! :) Kinda funny!! I am excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI love girls! if I have my way we will only have girls. We shall see. Congratulations! Ar you in town? We need to play.
ReplyDeleteYay Susan! Bows and shoes and ruffles and hand me downs. Wahoo! I miss you. Glad to hear you and baby girl are doing well. Hugs, Tess
ReplyDelete