
Emma and Becca both had school Christmas parties during the last week. I wasn't able to go to Emma's because I had a doctor's appt... but I did go to Becca's party. Emma had an early out day that day, so after I picked her up from the bus, we all went over to Becca's preschool to catch the end of it...


On Saturday was Carol and Adam's birthday... we had a great day! We actually started out our day EARLY and dropped off our kids with the Lee's while we went to the temple. I'm always so thankful when someone is willing to watch our kids so we can go to the temple! Afterwards, we got changed and headed to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen... mmmm. Then Carol, Emily, the kids, and I went to see the Junie B. Jones Christmas play in Tempe. We had such a great time!

Our day was topped off with delicious ice cream cake made by Emily. Happy Birthday!

It's now 3 days till Christmas (holy cow!) and I'm finally feeling about ready for Christmas morning. Just one more store run tonight after the kids go to sleep and we should be set. I love Christmastime! And tomorrow we find out the gender of the squirmy baby in my tummy. Yay yay! I'll post tomorrow with the news. Tomorrow Ben also gets off early from work to come to the ultrasound with me and then he's officially off of work till January 3rd! We'll be heading to Utah shortly after Christmas to spend the remainder of the Christmas break and New Years with my family. I'm a happy lady.
Very festive posting, even with without a photo of Jake, so where did you stuff him away for the weekend?
ReplyDeletehaha dad! yes... poor Jake... no where to be seen. :) He was just always behind the camera and not in front much lately I guess... he didn't come with us to the play though - he stayed back with daddy and Grandpa Dangerfield.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Look at how big and cute Becca is getting! Love your little girls. And your boy too, of course!
ReplyDeleteWe're looking forward to your visit.
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be a white Christmas. With any luck it will still be bright and sunny though.
Sunshine on snow is wonderful, but the inversions we get here are a bit yukkie. Cross your fingers.
i say boy~
ReplyDeleteThere is a Junie B Jones Christmas PLAY?! WHAAAAT?! I am jealous of that (and know Olivia would be too - we are Junie fans at our house.) Glad you're all ready and have had a fun December. Can't wait to find out what the next Dangerfield will be!
ReplyDeleteFun catching up with you Dangerfields! We were just reminiscing about your advent and how fun that was. Can't wait to see what the little one will be....!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!