Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A great day at the park

We went to the big park in Anthem on Saturday and enjoyed the lovely weather. We even ran into some fun friends, the Hanchett's, there! We packed a lunch and ate out on the grass and then the kids (and Ben and I) played on the playground for a while. The girls really wanted to spend some time playing in the little splash pad that is there, so I changed them into swim suits... but it was not that hot outside and it was a bit windy, so they all played in the water for probably 5 minutes and then were done. oh well. :) It was a great afternoon!















This kid is missing a flip flop again! That drives me nuts


6 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a huge playland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you had a fun day. That looks like a nice park.
    We can't imagine being in shorts or playing in water just yet.
    Soon our gardens will be growing and we will be hiking again. I can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man auctions has a ton of fun parks. I struggle to even find simple lame ones for my kids to play at....but you guys are always going to new fun exciting parks...jealous.....jealous of the weather too. But alas I am fine when I think about the summers there and remember the grass really is greener over here :) come visit soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Anthem park. So much fun! We actually had plans to go out there this Saturday, but changed at the last minute. I love sitting out and just eating on the grass. We have to enjoy it while the weather lets us. The heat is just around the corner.

    Your man is looking super skinny. Way to go Ben! Tell him to check out runkeeper.com. It is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAN I JUST SAY IM JEALOUS? AZ HAS BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. TODAY WERE HAVING A SNOW DAY AND IT'S MARCH 23RD. I MISS YOU AND THAT AZ SUN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have the funnest parks! How are you feeling by the way? How neat that you are now going to have all these cute baby girls in your family :)

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.