Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello! I hope you are having a relaxing Saturday afternoon. I don't know about you, but Saturday's are usually anything but relaxing. Ben is usually studying a ton and Emma and I try to keep busy as much as we can. This morning, Emma and I went to Taya's house for another birthday party, but this time for their little Trevi. She is a cutie, who has now turned the big TWO. Wow. Emma is now taking her afternoon nap. She went to sleep very quickly, as the sun made her all sleepy. If you ever want to knock out a baby, take them swimming or take them out on a hot day. Emma gets so sleepy whenever we do that.

Yesterday, Ben, Emma, Emily, Adam, and I went to the Outlets at Anthem. It was a nice outing. They have a few outlets that are particularly worth visiting: Gap, Ann Taylor, and some fun kids clothes stores. We also were sure to stop for ice cream while we were there. Yum!

So, tomorrow is Mother's Day. I don't believe I will be blogging tomorrow, so I need to include a Mother's Day tribute a day early. I've decided to record my greeting as an audio clip. Just click the play button on the gabcast icon below. I am also very much looking forward to chatting with Elder Aaron on the phone tomorrow. He is to be calling the family tonight to arrange the time of his call for Sunday. It will be so nice to hear his lovely voice... and soon we will be seeing his lovely face! :)



I've added a quick video to the side from the birthday party this morning. I also added a unique link I discovered through my Google personalized webpage - neave.com. I recommend trying the retro games, and pinwheel illusion.

3 comments:

  1. Your such a sweetie. Thanks for the Mothers Day message on Gabcast. Also, it was fun to see the birthday video. I'll bet everyone loves that pool.
    Your CLOCK is interesting. It reminded me that your an hour earlier than us right now.
    We look forward to our family reunion too. I don't dare count the days to carefully. It just makes time go slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you wouldn't want to count down the days... I guess my countdown clock at the top of the page isn't helping. ;) I can't wait to talk to Aaron tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful day, lets try it again next year!

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.