Sunday, May 07, 2006

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Ben and I went to a friends house last night and watched the Suns game. I was surprised it was such a one-sided game. You would think being a Game 7, the Lakers would have put up more of a fight. Well, now it appears the Suns will be playing the Clippers in the next round. Hmmm... the Clippers. Weird to see them in the playoffs... especially weird to see them in the playoffs and not the Lakers. Things have changed quite a bit I guess... since the good old days when the Jazz were a respectable team. I never thought I'd see the day when the Clippers were in the Conference Semifinals, while the Jazz are no where to be found. Oh well... I have moved on.

Emma ate watermelon for the first time yesterday. She enjoyed it very much. She practically ate half a watermelon. Below are some pictures of her on our porch while eating watermelon. As you can see, they turned into a funny combination of images.


4 comments:

  1. Okay, this isn't related to your blog entry at all, but I was surprised to see "lil sis" as Susan approved blogs, because that's what my little sister uses online, too! But it's not her. But I'm glad I've been approved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suns, Clips! The last time I recall the Clippers in the playoffs was when there were riots in South Central LA and the Jazz ruled! Go Kar, I mean Stoc.., oh go you tall guys with the mountain on your jersey, get um next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a sports fan, but when I grew up in L.A. county, the Lakers were my team. My only interest in the Jazz was Karl was my mom and Dads neighbor and sometimes we could watch him through the living room window getting his excercise running up the mountain side. A buff man is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes... good old Karl. He is quite buff... and he has a lot of motorcycles.

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.