Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home at last!


Ben's younger brother, Peter and his wife Lacy came home on Sunday after being in Japan for the past year teaching English. They had many adventures and came home with lots of stories to tell and gifts to give. :) We got together on Sunday evening at Lacy's parent's home to celebrate their return to Arizona. We had a great time catching up while eating lots of yummy food and enjoying their huge backyard! In the fall Peter will be attending graduate school at ASU. We are happy they are home!

Lacy playing with Japanese sparklers with the kids :)


They came home with lots of treats and toys from Japan. I really liked the lemon flavored Kit-Kats!


They brought home this little shirt... we're not sure what it's talking about ;)


Emma hanging out with Uncle Ben


Cute Cousin Allison watching the chickens


I've been told that I have lots of close up pics of Jake on my blog, just walking and grinning... I must think he's cute!


This is blurry, but it shows Emma mid-flip on the trampoline... I didn't know she could do that until now!




All the siblings... Ben, Peter, and Emily :)

3 comments:

  1. The families must be so happy to have Peter and Lacy home. I enjoyed looking at their blog from time to time. The pictures of Japan were so interesting. I bet they will cherish that adventure forever; what a priceless experience.
    Lacy's parents back yard looks like a lot of fun. Do they live on the outskirts of town?
    I just got home from a long walk in the Dimple Dell. There were lots of horseback riders out today. Yesterday we were cooped up because of a freak snowfall. Today is very warm and nice and it's supposed to stay that way (at least this week).
    Tell Peter and Lacy HI and welcome home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so precious. I had to do a double take for "cousin Allison" that blondie must belong to Erik, right? Do they have a blog? Love, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Peter and Lacy!

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.