About once every month, Emma gets out of school early (so teachers can have meetings, I believe)... since Emma is only doing half-day Kindergarten to begin with, an 'early out' day means it's very very short... so instead of being at school from 9-11:30, she is only there from 9-10:30. The day seems a bit longer to me though, since she's taking a bus to and from school, which adds on another hour of her being gone during the day. In any case, Emma misses out on a lot of our morning outing fun...like the occasional playgroup activity, or getting to play at the grocery store play area while I do my shopping. Since I knew she'd be getting home early today I thought we'd go do something fun before Jake needed his nap. So, we picked up Emma from the bus stop and went to Kierland Commons to eat lunch, play in the water, and get some ice cream. Outings with the 3 kids all by my lonesome usually require some planning and patience, but I really do love to get out with my crazy kids. They are pretty fun...






You are SUCH a good mom! Someday, I'll be as cool as you...someday :).
ReplyDeleteI do believe that I have a wonderful daughter and adorable grand children. Wow, look at your sunshine today. We have clouded up and have had some light rain.
ReplyDeleteThe sight of the kids eating ice-cream has made me wonder where my ice-cream machine is hiding. We haven't made a single batch this summer. I have got to do something about that.
Ice Cream maker has been found, hope we can have some when the Dangerfield's visit next.
ReplyDeleteDadoo