

Sliding into chicken soup with rice :)
Really Rosie Becca
I love that he's holding a whisk
Max and the Wild Things
These guys just love to be together!As seemed appropriate after a fun library outing, learning about a famous author, Emma read books during the entire long drive home (in traffic... that's why I was able to snap a photo... we weren't moving... ugh). Her reading skills are soaring! And I love that she LOVES to read. I'm grateful that she's surrounded by avid readers, like her daddy, grandparents, and so many others... they help keep me motivated to make reading an integral part of our home.... it helps open up so many doors for the kids. Becca has also begun reading her sound books these past couple weeks and I'm so proud of her!

And, this is random, but I took this picture of the girls waiting at Emma's bus stop yesterday morning - I thought I'd tack it on here, 'since waiting at the bus stop is now a part of our daily routine... I'm saving so much gas! :)
What a fun outing, and a great way to help encourage reading in kids. I know that one of my greatest goals for my kids is that they have a love of books.
ReplyDeleteHey so when is that exhibit coming to Salt Lake? It looked like a TON of fun!
ReplyDeleteoh and when are you guys headed back up to visit salt lake?
ReplyDeleteYes Susan, When are you coming?
ReplyDeleteDadoo
hopefully mid October! It's only been 2 months since the last Utah visit, but I'm already missing you guys so much!!
ReplyDeleteThat looked like a good afternoon.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that the kids are growing up with a cousin. Adam seems like a nice little boy.
Jacob still seems so small next to the other kids, but he appears to be keeping up better. Tell the girls to be extra nice to the little guy, because someday he's going to be bigger than them.
I also liked the picture of the girls waiting at the bus stop. You will never be sorry that these years have been so well recorded.
I had a nice afternoon with your grandparents today. They took me to lunch again. Lucky me!
That exhibit sounds awesome - I hope some day it winds it's way to Salt Lake.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, this new format is wild!
ReplyDeletedad - ya, sorry... I'm messing with the look of my blog... it's a work in progress :)
ReplyDelete