





So, I haven't blogged in the past week and half - my friend, and running buddy, Tessa suspects it's because I've started up running again. I'm so happy to get to run with friends a few times each week again! Remember, the summer heat is fading... it's only 105... fall is in the air!! Time to break out the jogging strollers! ;)
I've got to add on this last thing. So, a few months back, Emma started having issues with nightmares and a wild imagination when trying to fall asleep... we tried nightlights (which helps), keeping the door open, praying before bed, etc... and keep in mind that she shares a room with Becca, so I was surprised this was such an ordeal. Anyway, even with all these things, she still was having a hard time going to sleep at night, so I suggested we move her picture of Jesus next to her bed. It's normally just up on her dresser, so I put it on the chair next to her. This worked wonders! Since starting this, we haven't had any more trouble... BUT Emma soon started to actually sleep WITH the Jesus picture... a lot of the times after she is asleep I find that she is actually holding it like her stuffed animal friends! Seems uncomfortable, but whatever works I guess! I took these pictures a couple months ago when we were in Utah visiting my family - yes, we had to pack the framed picture and take it with us, or she would have been SO sad. It is kind of sweet though...

Good deal on the summer package, 105 eh? We have have had a return to summer here too. in the 80's which is hot. And wouldn't you know that I just fixed the furnace, we will have to wait a week to test it out.
ReplyDeleteOh that is so sweet about the Jesus picture. It just shows how special our children's relationship is with our Heavenly Father and brother at such a small age. And that is awesome that you found a pool at such a great deal.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's hot in Arizona. I don't know if I could take it.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to find bargains? It's a moms best friend.
I always love seeing pictures of the kids and their activities. Since I don't see them constantly I notice the little changes in them. They sure don't stay babies for long.
So, Emma is still sleeping with the picture? That's so cute.
Look at you blogging and running. You are a true multi-tasker:)
ReplyDelete