Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My favorite ONE year old


My Jake man is ONE! He had more cake to celebrate his big day - he definitely liked it! And thanks to Ben's and my family for all the wonderful presents (mostly good lookin' clothes for my good lookin' man)






I can't believe how much I love this guy. He's just so handsome and nice. He gets so much attention from the ladies everywhere we go. :) Happy Birthday little man!

7 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. I love that little suit. 1 year old! Boy does time go by fast. He looks so much like you to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I love him in that suit! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so dang cute! I can't believe he's a year old already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Jacob.
    Sarah and I just got in the door from the airport. It was a slow drive due to road construction.
    We went through Wendys for her on the way home.
    It's good to have her back. Thanks for having her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the suit! Happy Birthday Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is definitely a good looking kid. Maybe we can set him up with Julia someday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan he is adorable and I love him in his little suit.

    ReplyDelete

You are going to leave me a comment? How kind.