My Clairey is growing up! She finally graduated to a little bed at the end of the summer. She was so thrilled about it, but didn't even realize that she could get out of it until a couple of weeks later. It was so funny the first time she wandered out of her room to find me after her nap one day - she quietly came up to me holding her tiny blankets and says "I'm awake!" It was so cute. I love this sweet and silly girl...
Claire also likes to get ready with mommy in the morning... she likes to experiment with makeup and deodorant :)
Emma has been really enjoying cooking and baking lately - she loves when I give her more independence in the kitchen. Her favorite thing to make us is German pancakes - yummy!
And my Becca lost her first tooth! What sweet smile she has :)
And we can't forget the Jake man! He's been exploring his creative side lately... ;)
August is always very hot in Phoenix, so even after school starts, we are melting outside. I recently discovered the joy of a frosty cone to help keep cool :)
AND milkshakes at Smashburger!
And of course swimming (and being goofy) with our friends...
My kids really love their friends Maryn, Natalie, and Preston - they make such funny pairs :)
This post truly is random... we got creative one night with a spare crib mattress...
I've been really enjoying my calling in Young Women's. The Beehive girls in this ward are so fun - one night for mutual we went shopping at Walmart with donated money to get birthday gifts for kids in need- then we had a wrapping party at the church :)
Beehive dance party!
I love these little girls...
Singing to the birthday girl (Ben always likes to sing very boisterously)
Good pics and I enjoyed the videos. It's always good to see that all of you are happy and thriving down there in Arizona.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Claire likes her big bed. She's ready to sleep on the bunk bed when she visits here now.
I am looking forward to your visit. You bring life and action back into this quiet old house, haha.